Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.adelaide-uhf.com.
This policy explains how Adelaide-UHF collects, uses, shares, holds and retains your personal information as required in the normal course and scope of Adelaide-UHF’s business or when required by law, whether you are a website visitor, employee, employment applicant, staff member of a Adelaide-UHF customer, or other private individual whose personal information is affected by Adelaide-UHF’s services or activities (Data Subject or you). Personal information is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person as defined by privacy laws in each country that we operate.
Part 4 sets out information on how Adelaide-UHF protects personal information and on your rights as a data subject. Parts 4 and 5 will be relevant to all visitors to the Adelaide-UHF websites.
Adelaide-UHF may update this policy from time to time by posting the revised version on Adelaide-UHF’s website.
Part 1: Customers
Collection Data collected from our customers
In order to provide our customers with Services, or to perform a function related to providing our customers with Services, Adelaide-UHF may need to collect and process certain data from our customers, which may include personal information relating to their staff or private individuals (Collection Data). This includes, in particular, the following types of data:
- customer contact details (such as the customer’s name, address and contact phone number, in addition to the name, position and email address of members of staff who contact Adelaide-UHF on behalf of the customer);
- customer credit card details;
- credit information about the customer;
- each customer’s password and username for accessing Adelaide-UHF’s Services; and
- records of each customer’s use of Services and that customer’s communications with Adelaide-UHF.
The Data Controller with regards to the Collection Data and the related Services is Adelaide-UHF.
Providing the Collection Data is voluntary and based on the free will of the individual or entity providing the Collection Data. However, if a customer does not provide Adelaide-UHF with the information Adelaide-UHF needs, Adelaide-UHF may not be able to provide that customer with the Services that customer wants or Adelaide-UHF may be restricted in the way that Services can be supplied.
How Collection Data is collected
Adelaide-UHF usually collects Collection Data when our customers interact directly with Adelaide-UHF. For example, Adelaide-UHF collects information when our customers and members of staff provide information to Adelaide-UHF in person, by phone or email, or when customer details are entered on our websites. Adelaide-UHF may also collect Collection Data, including from:
- anyone authorised to act on a customer’s behalf;
- Adelaide-UHF’s employees, agents, contractors and suppliers;
- credit reporting bodies and credit providers;
- other telecommunication and information service providers; and
- public sources.
How Adelaide-UHF uses Collection Data
Adelaide-UHF uses Collection Data to the extent necessary to provide customers with Services and related support. In doing so, Adelaide-UHF may use Collection Data for related purposes as required in the normal course and scope of Adelaide-UHF’s business, such as:
- processing a customer’s application;
- dealing with customer enquiries and providing customer with customer support;
- managing each customer’s Services, including account management, billing, processing payments and collecting debts;
- investigating complaints and carrying out dispute resolution;
- administering Adelaide-UHF’s agreement with each customer;
- product research and development, business planning and staff training;
- communicating with our customers about the Services; and
- informing our customer about special promotions that Adelaide-UHF offers and which Adelaide-UHF thinks may be of interest to customer, unless customer has requested Adelaide-UHF not to do so. Adelaide-UHF may tell customer about these services and offers via direct mail or electronic direct mail. You may opt-out of receiving direct marketing at any time by contacting Adelaide-UHF at XXX. If Adelaide-UHF wants to inform its Customers about promotions and news of third parties, it will not do so without Customer’s explicit prior consent.
Collecting and processing Collection Data for the purposes specified above is necessary to fulfil the Services towards the Customer, to protect Adelaide-UHF’s protected interests specified above, and to supply promotional communication to which the Customer has consented.
How Adelaide-UHF retains Collection Data
Adelaide-UHF will store your personal information in Collection Data only as long as needed to satisfy the above purposes for which it was collected (normally after your Global Services Agreement expired) or as required or permitted by law.
Part 3: Visitors to the Adelaide-UHF website
The types of personal information Adelaide-UHF collects
Adelaide-UHF may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you voluntarily provide to us via the Website: this may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and your financial and credit card information; and
- Information that Adelaide-UHF automatically collects about you:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
How your personal information is collected and held
- Information that you provide to us: you may voluntarily provide us with information about you by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register with the Website, subscribe to our Services and when you report a problem with the Website.
- Information that Adelaide-UHF automatically collects about you: With regard to each of your visits to the Website we may automatically collect information that is automatically transferred to us when you visit our Website as specified above.
How Adelaide-UHF uses your personal information
Adelaide-UHF will use this information:
- to enable you to use the Website and to provide our Services;
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure; and
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
Adelaide-UHFwill use the above information only to the extent required for Adelaide-UHF’s protected interests, or where this is necessary to provide requested Services to you.
How Adelaide-UHF stores your personal information
Adelaide-UHF retains your personal information only to the extent this is required for the purpose it has been collected for and as required or permitted by law.
Part 4: Cookies
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you give your respective consent upon the first visit of our Website.
Cookies help Adelaide-UHF to collect information about visits to Adelaide-UHF’s websites for marketing and statistical purposes to improve the way Adelaide-UHF interacts with customers and with its other Website users.
All accesses to pages on Adelaide-UHF’s websites are “logged”. The logged information contains such things as a list of the pages accessed and the sort of browser used. This information is used to check for attempts at “hacking”, or other fraudulent activity, to indicate missing pages or other web server problems. Adelaide-UHF also uses it to provide general statistics such as the number of people viewing particular parts of the site.
Adelaide-UHF uses third party cookies (e.g. Google Analytics or Hubspot) to track how Adelaide-UHF’s Website is used. We may provide a limited amount of your information to these third parties.
You can find more information about the individual cookies, which data is processed by them, how we use them and the purposes for which we use them and how to opt-out from them HERE.
You can usually remove or block cookies by using the settings in your browser, but this may affect your ability to use Adelaide-UHF’s websites.
Part 5: Protection of and access to personal information held by Adelaide-UHF
How Adelaide-UHF protects your personal information
Adelaide-UHF treats your personal information as confidential. Adelaide-UHF stores your personal information electronically and/or in hard copy form. Adelaide-UHF takes a range of measures to protect the security of your personal information, including by storing electronic information in password-protected servers that are in restricted and monitored areas. Adelaide-UHF does not store credit card details on Adelaide-UHF’s systems.
How to access and correct your personal information
Your personal information can be accessed via your Adelaide-UHF account or by contacting Adelaide-UHF at PRIVACYEMAIL.
Adelaide-UHF takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information Adelaide-UHF holds about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can access and correct most of your personal information (such as your contact details) using your Adelaide-UHF account. You can also contact Adelaide-UHF at PRIVACYEMAIL if you wish to access or correct personal information that Adelaide-UHF holds about you.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
You have the right to request information about the data we store, to demand the correction of incorrect data, and to demand its deletion or the blocking or restriction of the processing of data. You are also entitled to object to the processing of your data, provided the reason for the objection lies in your special situation and provided it is data we process to protect one of our protectable interests.
You can exercise the above rights at any time by contacting us at PRIVACYEMAIL.
If our data collection or processing is based on your consent, you may at any time freely withdraw your consent with effect for the future by email to PRIVACYEMAIL.
Links to third party websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you have an enquiry regarding privacy, or you wish to raise a complaint, you can contact the Privacy Officer by email at …